Spinologics was founded in 2010 by three Orthopedics spine surgeons from Montreal (Canada): Dr Hubert Labelle, Dr Stefan Parent and Dr Jean-Marc Mac-Thiong. The idea was to create a complementary R&D environment to their university work, where they could develop surgical tools for back surgery.
Many opportunities arose over time and the team grew larger and more diversified. The multidisciplinary team’s detailed knowledge of the human body is now involved in many innovative projects:
- The creation of Spino-Modulation subsidiary.
- The creation of Numalogics subsidiary.
- The acquisition of ooSoft.
- Leading the Kollide consortium for the NFL Helmet Challenge.
To nurture and bring to light innovative and promising spinal care solutions.
To develop insightful ideas that could improve health, security and well being.
Our Quality System is certified ISO 13485:2016 (MDSAP) with compliance to:
- Health Canada Medical Devices Regulations — Part 1 – SOR 98/282
- FDA Title 21 CFR Part 820
Design, development, manufacturing and distribution of orthopaedic instruments, spinal implants, disposable surgical instruments.